The Quietest & Smoothest Hospital Bed in the USA!
Twin Size: 36" Width
Free Mattress, Free Rails, Free Battery Backup & Free Shipping
(Order Online or Call Free 1-800-997-3077)
This Medline Executive Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience.The easy-to-use hand control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. These new features are designed for home use.
Full Electric Bed
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Standard Outlet DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Ergonomic hand control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Battery Backup System in case of power failier
- The New Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress at an economical price
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinylized nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof.
Deluxe Innerspring Mattress
- The innerspring mattress is designed for twin-size hospital beds. Vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- High-quality innerspring design.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
Theraputic Mattress - Pressure Relief
- Helps distribute weight and lower pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low risk patients
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
Side Rail Options:
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies (some assembly required)
- For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Durable 7/8" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
Please note that the color of the bed may vary in shades of brown. Cosmetic changes will not effect the quality of the bed.
Bed Height: 15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
Dimensions: Overall: 36"W x 88"L
Sleep Surface: 36"W x 80"L
Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
Why Buy From Us?
FREE Shipping: All purchases over $89 we ship for Free anywhere within Continental USA.
NO Sales Tax: You do not pay any sales tax on purchases (Unless Delivered to FL State)
Lowest Price Guarantee: If you find any Mobility Scooter, Hospital Bed, Carrier etc Cheaper Online, we will beat it.
Excellent Customer Service: From the moment you first contact us we will offer you the very best advice and service to find the item you need at the price that suits you.
Brand Names: At Progress Mobility we offer all the Top Name Brands. We are always able to offer our customers the Mobility Scooter, Bed or Lift to suit their particular needs and budget. Call us today and we will be delighted to be of service.
Progress Mobility offers FREE Shipping on all purchases over $89 anywhere in the continental USA. Items are shipped either on the day of purchase or the next business day. We aim to deliver all items within 3-5 Business days. All items are delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS or a reputable and reliable local carrier.