Invacare® Home Care Beds deliver long-term savings over the lifecycle of the bed. The beds are durable and washable, reducing repair and cleaning costs, while their interchangeability reduces inventory. All of the home care bed features have been designed to make the bed easier to deliver, set up, clean and maintain. Invacare's Home Care Manual Bed provides convenience, comfort and affordability. There is manual hand crank adjustment of the upper and lower body and bed-height.
Invacare Homecare Manual Bed (5307IVC):
- Manual foot, head and height adjustment
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
- Reinforced headspring provides maximum bed strength and support
- Welded steel frame construction
- Pinch-free design ensures safety for patients and caregivers
Foam Mattress (5180):
- The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress at an economical price
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. - density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Durable 10.5-ounce vinylized nylon cover is antibacterial, anti-static, acid resistance, waterproof.
Deluxe Innerspring Mattress (5185):
- The Invacare innerspring mattress is designed for twin-size hospital beds. Vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
- High-quality innerspring design.
- High-density poly fiber padding increases comfort and mattress life.
- Durable 11-ounce vinyl cover is anti-bacterial, anti-static, acid-resistant, and waterproof.
Solace Prevention Mattress (SPS0080):
- Helps distribute weight and lower pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low risk patients
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with non-skid bottom surface
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
Bed Rail Information:
Half Length Side Rails (6630):
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position.
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel cross braces are secured with wing-nut clamp.
Full-Length Side Rails (6629):
Invacare's new Reduced Gap Bed Rails take the proactive approach to bed rail safety. The new designs offer added protection to traditional bed rails by closing up the open area that used to occur with the bed in the fully articulated position. All Invacare full-length bed rails now have a fourth crossbar and the crossbrace has a new mounting position on the head section of the bed. The spacing between the crossbars of the reduced gap bed rails has also been modified to reduce entrapment hazards.
- Heavy-duty 1" chrome-plated, welded steel construction.
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation.
- Optional hardware is included for clamp-on
Specifications / Warranty
Product Weight: 170 lbs.
Product Width: 36"
Product Length/Depth: 88"
Product Height: 15"- 23"
Operating Capacity: 350 lbs.
Length of Mattress Deck: 80"
Width of Mattress Deck: 36"
All Welds: 5 years
Mechanical: 3 Year Limited