Lateral rotation mattress includes patented z-cell bladder that provides subtle, gentle turning. Additional therapies include alternating pressure and true low air loss
- Get all 3 therapy modes: Lateral rotation mattress provides subtle, gentle turning. Additional therapies include alternating pressure and true low air loss.
- Programmable Rotation: The microAir Lateral Rotation Mattress is capable of turning/rotating the patient up to 45 degrees. The pump system is programmable so you can set or change rotation intervals. This eliminates caregivers having to manually re-position the patient through the day or night.
- Best for Prevention and Treatment: The microAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress combines the benefits of lateral rotation, low-air-loss, and true low air loss and pressure relief in a single portable system. The system's two selectable turning angles provide the ability to bilaterally rotate patients a full or partial turn. This reduces the risk of complications associated with immobilization. In addition, the MA95Z offers unmatched patient comfort and pressure ulcer management by regulating heat and moisture, relieving pressure and reducing friction and shear. The process is automatic and completely adjustable.
- Easy-to-use control panel: The user-friendly control panel allows the system to be customized to meet individual needs. New features like quick CPR deflate, panel lockout, low pressure alarm, and 24-hour backup help improve patient care. As with all microAIR products, the MA95Z is easy to install on a standard hospital bed and simple to operate and maintain. In fact, the microAIR Lateral Rotation Mattress by Invacare benefits everyone. It enhances patient care quality and increases caregiver productivity, all at an economical cost.
- About Automatic Wireless Mode: When the bed articulates to 45°, the transmitter in the head of the mattress signals the control unit to increase the pressure in the mattress by 80% to prevent the patient from bottoming out.
- Magnetic hose connector is fast and easy to attach.
- Automatic wireless fowler adds 25% more air to mattress to prevent bottoming out when bed is articulated.
- Digitally controlled pressure monitoring maintains proper pressure interfaces.
- Alternating pressure times can be customized.
- Lateral rotation can turn patient up to 45 degrees as necessary at customizable intervals.
- Automatic turning and static floatation modes
- Easy-to-understand, caregiver-friendly membrane control panel
- Bilaterally turns resident up to 45-degrees at preset intervals from 5 minutes to 4 hours
- Auto-firm feature inflates the mattress to maximum firmness to facilitate resident handling
- Automatic Auto-firm mode shut-off if the unit is left unattended for 30 minutes or more
- Resident weight adjustable on standard size mattress from 75-350 lbs, Bariatric up to 1000-lbs
Over the last 30+ years, Invacare has led the way with groundbreaking innovations that fundamentally changed the industry. Invacare delivers breakthrough innovations in comfort and style for beds, furnishings and accessories. Smart design and high-quality construction make Invacare beds and furnishings durable and safe. Today, Invacare is the global leader in the home and long-term care industries.
Specifications / Warranty
Overall Length: 80"
Overall Width: 36", 42" and 48" widths
Overall Height: 16" includes 3" side rail bolsters
Flammability: 16 CFR 1632 and 16 CFR 1633 , TB129 and ASTM 1590 compliant
Warranty: 1 year on mattress, 2 years on power unit
Capacity: Up to 1000 pounds
Why Buy From Us?
FREE Shipping: All purchases over $89 we ship for Free anywhere within Continental USA.
NO Sales Tax: You do not pay any sales tax on purchases (Unless Delivered to FL State)
Lowest Price Guarantee: If you find any Mobility Scooter, Hospital Bed, Carrier etc Cheaper Online, we will beat it.
Excellent Customer Service: From the moment you first contact us we will offer you the very best advice and service to find the item you need at the price that suits you.
Brand Names: At Progress Mobility we offer all the Top Name Brands. We are always able to offer our customers the Mobility Scooter, Bed or Lift to suit their particular needs and budget. Call us today and we will be delighted to be of service.
Progress Mobility offers FREE Shipping on all purchases over $89 anywhere in the continental USA. Items are shipped either on the day of purchase or the next business day. We aim to deliver all items within 3-5 Business days. All items are delivered via FedEx, UPS, USPS or a reputable and reliable local carrier.